Who We Are:
Novus Health is a leader and innovator in health navigation. For over 12 years we have helped our clients and their employees, members and customers navigate complex healthcare systems around the world. Our digital tools and human services help people become informed and active champions of their health in order to live healthier lives. Our team includes medical, content and technology professionals in offices across Canada, Europe, and the US, as well as connections to health professionals around the globe.
Who You Are:
You are creative, resourceful, and a natural leader with a passion for delivering a clear customer focus. A digital marketing expert, you have experience working with content management systems, social media management tools and email marketing software. You inspire your team to excel in a fast-paced environment. You are skilled at building strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders including cross-functional teams, agencies, and vendors. Curiosity guides you as you work collaboratively with external and internal clients. You have strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and make actionable recommendations to the business.
You will be responsible for creating a clear brand presence that communicates our value to existing and prospective clients. Your responsibilities include lead generation, tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing a budget, and ensuring all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. You will turn creative ideas into impactful projects. Ultimately, you will help build and maintain a solid and consistent brand (in English and French) through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels and collaborating with our sales team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop, implement, manage and evaluate sales and marketing strategies across various communication channels
- Report regularly on the performance of marketing campaigns, bring forward insights and strategies to improve on results
- Oversee the development of marketing and sales material to ensure brand consistency, performing quality control and approval processes
- Lead a team of creative direct reports to produce exceptional communication pieces, manage and mentor the team, conduct annual reviews and regular progress touchpoints
- Report regularly to senior executive and management on key projects and initiatives
- Stay on top of industry trends, analyze consumer behavior and evolve communication and advertising strategy accordingly
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, email marketing
- Regularly maintain and update content for our consumer website, blog and sales kit to ensure it is attractive and compelling for our target audiences
- Work collaboratively with technology and sales departments to understand the product offering and generate product marketing material
- Engage and manage freelancers and other resources as needed
- Track and manage a budget that includes freelance, advertising and campaign initiatives
- Manage sponsorships – scouting, contract development, and follow-up
- Conduct public relations activities – generate press releases for company news, provide language and guidelines for distribution, including award submissions.