Novus Health invites you to the Rassemblement pour la santé et le mieux-être en entreprise, Monday May 13 and Tuesday May 14 at the Palais des congrès de Montréal.
Come visit us to learn more on how we can tailor our services to support your organization’s health and wellness goals and for a chance to win a Fitbit Zip! We’ll be at booth 200.
To register, go to http://www.lerassemblement.ca (in French only)
Learn about how our solutions can help your organization:
- Facilitate access to information and reliable resources to empower your employees to better manage their health
- Communicate information about sponsored health programming and initiatives
- Encourage your employees to make healthy lifestyle changes
- Support your employees in the management of chronic health problems
- Manage costs associated with your group benefit plan
Hope to meet you there!
Did you know?
- According to a 2009 study, one in six Canadians (aged 15 and older) cited that they had experienced difficulty accessing routine or ongoing health care, as well as getting health information or advice. (Canadian Institute for Health Information, Healthy Canadians. 2010)
- In 2005, more than one-third of Canadian adults used the Internet to search for health information. Common search topics: specific health condition or disease information, material related to nutrition and exercise, and other lifestyle subjects. (Statistics Canada, Health Reports. 2008)